Charge your car
at one of ENERGA Network
of electric vehicle charging points
Register in order to use
ENERGA Network infrastructure
ENERGA Network of electric vehicle charging points
ENERGA Group has made available to electric vehicle users charging points located within Trójmiasto area.
The charging points network is operated by Enspirion sp. z o. o. belonging to ENERGA Group).
How it works
A few easy steps to start using our charging points:
Register in order to get an access card to use
ENERGA Network infrastructure
and become an “Emobility community” member
Collect your access card in our business office or give us your mailing address to get your card by mail
In order to locate ENERGA Network of EV charging points use the map
Enjoy your “Emobility Community” membership log in
Using ENERGA Network of EV charging points is possible only if you have a free access proximity card.
Currently ENERGA Network operator does not charge users for the service.
Our priority is to provide you with a convenient electric vehicle charging service that would meet your expectations. Card identification allows us to collect statistical data connected to the use of terminals. This will let us tailor the services to your needs.
Fill in the form to receive an access card to ENERGA Network of EV charging points.
When issuing the card Enspirion sp. z o. o. will automatically open for you an “Emobility community” User’s Account. Portal is available in Polish.
Questions and Answers
1. What do I have to do in order to charge my car at an ENERGA Network of EV charging point?
Manual how to use public fast- and semi-fast charging terminals belonging to ENERGA Network can be found on the terminals.
3. How can I report a terminal issue?
In case the terminal is broken or you have difficulties logging in you can report the problem in two ways: by phone or sending us a message using the contact form. Reporting an issue
4. What charging standards are there on the market?
Charging standards can essentially be grouped in two types: alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) standards.
Alternating current standards - AC (called semi-fast):
The car is charged using an in-built rectifier (on-board charger), which transforms alternating current to direct current.
The two most common semi-fast charging standards in Europe are:
1) SAE J1772 (IEC Type 1) - AC (7.2 kW) semi-fast charging standard which enables 1-phase charging from a domestic socket or a semi-fast charging terminal. Cars equipped with sockets compatible with Type 1 standard present on Polish market are, for example: Nissan Leaf, Nissan e-NV200, Mitsubishi i-Miev, Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Opel Ampera, Toyota Prius Plug in Hybrid.
2) VDE-AR-E 2623-2-2 (IEC Type 2, also known as Mennekes) - AC semi-fast charging standard using the on-board charger. Enables single- (3.6/7.2 kW) and three-phase (11, 22 or 44 kW) running. Type 2 standard with its development to a fast charging standard - CCS Combo 2 is supported by the following European manufacturers: Audi, BMW, VW, Porshe. Tesla Motors cars are also equipped with a Type 2 socket.
Types 1 and 2 enable charging a vehicle in time from 2 up to 8 hours (the charging time depends both on the terminal’s and the on-board charger’s power).
Direct current standards - DC (called fast):
The vehicle’s battery is charged directly from the charging terminal. The charging does not require an on-board charger.
There are two parallel standards in Europe: CHAdeMO and Combo 2.
1) CHAdeMO - direct current fast charging. CHAdeMO is a Japanese standard allowing users to charge their car with the maximum power of 62.5 kW: voltage 500 VDC and maximum current 125 A. Example EV cars compatible with CHAdeMo are: Nissan Leaf, Nissan e-NV200, Mitsubishi I-MiEV, mitsubishi Outlander P-HEV, Citroen C-ZERO, Peugeot iOn or Kia Soul EV.
2) CCS Combo 2 - Combo 2 is the IEC 62196-2 Type 2 standard extended by a direct current charging part via external fast charger of 100 kW. The solution enables charging electric car batteries from a one- or three-phase socket (with an on-board charger) as well as direct high voltage current (with external charger, 850 V and 200 A) using just one connector.
In the case of both CHAdeMO and CCS Combo 2, charging the battery up to a level of 80% takes 20-30 minutes. Moreover, Tesla Motors has developed its own dedicated fast charging standard called Tesla DC supercharging.
In order to facilitate using different charging terminals, car manufacturers often place two different standard charging sockets in their EVs, for example, Nissan Leaf is equipped with a Type 1 socket as well as a fast charging CHAdeMO socket.
5. What does the charging time depend on?
The charging time depends mostly on the standard of the charging terminal we use to charge our vehicle. If it is a fast charging terminal (CHAdeMO or CCS Combo 2) charging the battery up to a level of 80% will take 30-40 minutes. It is important for the user to realize that the fast charging terminal decreases the charging power the more charged the vehicle’s battery is. In other words, charging from 80% to 100% may take as much time as charging from 30% to 80%.
If it is a semi-fast terminal the charging time may be as long as 8 hours and depends on the on-board charger’s power.
There is obviously a dependency between the charging time and the vehicle’s battery capacity - the bigger the capacity the longer you will have to charge it.
6. Can I charge my car when the charging point socket is in a standard different from the one in my car?
Yes, in such situation you should have an adapter allowing you to connect your car to the terminal. Some manufacturers provide cables of that type the moment they sell the car.
All manufacturers equip their cars with a basic charging cable which enables connecting the vehicle to a domestic socket 230 V (SCHUKO standard) ending with a connector compatible with your car.
ATTENTION! Remember to check in the car manual whether your residential installation meets the requirements of the car’s manufacturer.
7. What is the on-board charger?
It is the in-built single- or three-phase rectifier inside an electric vehicle. It lets you connect your vehicle to an alternating current domestic socket or a semi-fast charging terminal.
Remember that your vehicle’s battery is always charged using direct current - the difference is that in the case of fast chargers (CHAdeMO and CCS Combo 2) the current rectification takes place at the charging point, and in the case of Type 1 or Type 2 terminals or domestic socket it is the charger that transforms alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC). On-board charger is an element invisible to the vehicle’s user. The charging speed from alternating current sources depends on its power.
8. Can I install a charging terminal in my house?
Enspirion provides a complex service of delivery, installation and servicing of electric car charging terminals. Our offer is directed to both individual and business clients.
9. What is the “Emobility community” and how to become its member?
The “Emobility community” is made up of electric car owners, ENERGA Network of EV charging points users, carsharing service clients and mobile electricity enthusiasts.
The benefits of the membership include the possibility of exchanging opinions on the Forum, receive information on ENERGA Network of EV charging points faults (e-mail subscription/text message), periodic package of curiosities from the electric vehicles world, invitations to electric car promoting events.
Enspirion has automatically opened an “Emobility community” User’s Account for each person who has received an access card to ENERGA Network of EV charging points - log in.
In order to become an “Emobility community” user - register.
For your convenience we have launched a voicemail service to report terminal issues and inform our clients of our charging network. Each phone call is recorded and automatically sent to our technical support. The average response time is 72 hours. The service is available at: 555 550 037. The cost of making the phone call depends on your communication provider.
555 550 037
Ta strona korzysta z ciasteczek aby świadczyć usługi na najwyższym poziomie. Dalsze korzystanie ze strony oznacza, że zgadzasz się na ich użycie.Zgoda